Every Friday, we'll be featuring products, companies, learning opportunities, fun things, etc., that peaked our interest, made our lives easier, or made us happy this week. The list is compiled by Abbey Research staff.
1. Moo Cards: Custom business cards, promotional materials, and more. Excellent service and fast shipping.
2. The Book Riot podcast. Perfect for voracious readers who want a little insider baseball into the world of publishing, this weekly pod is hosted by Book Riot staffers.
3. Our logo was designed by Emily Wean, a freelance production designer who is efficient, professional, and friendly. Highly recommended for any of your design needs!
4. Clips from Simone Biles' floor routine at the 2016 Rio Olympics individual event final. Talk about power!
5. Fellow Philadelphian Yasmine Mustafa makes Upstart 100 list. You may have heard of her company Roar For Good, which makes "fashionable safety jewelry" when it made a splash earlier in 2016 by exceeding its crowdfunding goals. The product has since officially launched and Upstart is not the only one to take notice of Mustafa.