It's been over a year since the first recorded case of covid-19 & we are facing the largest public health crisis in history.
While we're all suffering from 'COVID Fatigue,' the pandemic is still dramatically impacting everything from how we run our business and manage our remote workers, to how we manage our social lives and cope with the long-term stressors.
We've spent the last 9 months gathering data and analyzing research. As a result, we've produced this packet of White Papers. In preparation for 2021, we want to help you re-evaluate the last year and how you can continue to adapt to these difficult times.
There's a lot we still don't know about the virus, and the pandemic, but we've learned a lot in a short amount of time and we're here to share our insights with you.
Included in our bundle are these 6 White Papers:
- How to Adapt Business Practices During COVID-19
- Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 on Social Practices
- Mental Health Coping Strategies for COVID-19
- Tips for Managing Remote Employees During COVID-19
- Managing in a Remote Working Culture
- The Remote Working Tool Kit: Making the Most of Tech Tools and Resources
You will get 37 pages of statistics, analysis, insights, and tips to help put you in a better position to care for those you live and worth with.
Just enter you email below, so we can make sure to keep you updated on all future helpful research, and the papers are yours.