12 Jan [The Good Doctors Diagnose] What We’re Keeping Our Eye On in 2022
Happy New Year, ya’ll! The Good Doctors are back with a new Good Doctors Diagnose! We’re talking about trials, investigations, pop and lived culture schtuff we’ll be watching out for in 2022!
– Purdue Pharma bankruptcy case
– Theranos & Maxwell sentencing
– Russel Wilson Sexual Harassment allegations/investigation
– Indian Boarding/Residential Schools investigation by Dept of Interior
– Pop Culture: The Pharmacist, Bridgerton season 2, more Cornucopia stuff, Vault releases on the podcast, The Dropout (Amanda Seyfried as Elizabeth Holmes)
– Lived Culture: CWT returns with Global Women’s Voices in March – Ireland, India, Iceland, and Iraq – also covering Brazil, Italian Colonies, Haiti, and Indigenous groups!
If you want to check out more of our content or if you think The Good Doctors could help your organization, click here for our link portal
Today’s episode is sponsored by the book ‘The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy,’ by our friend, coach, and colleague Tricia Brouk. The Influential Voice is a brand new book compiled of stories, personal and historical, that remind us of the power of our voice—along with practical techniques for how to use your voice, on stage and off, in a way that will be the most effective.